Monday 11 February 2013

He Goes, She Goes, We Go!

He Goes:


I'll let Spoon explain this one...

She Goes:


So I was followed by a man with a beard and flat cap for a week before Xmas. He was carrying a camera for all of that time- and here is a little snippet of what he captured.

I'd like to apologise on Keith's behalf for his serious face, and our general laziness. (Rest assured we've been critiquing ourselves pretty severely after seeing this for the first time a few days ago!)

Watching this does make me smile; it reminds me why I love dancing with him. It's familiar and comfortable, but always fun. I don't feel nervous dancing with him.

It's a shame the clip ends early- we bust out some bad-ass aerials right at the end... No, really!! *dishonest*

We Go:


http://vimeo.com/m/59243877

No comments:

Post a Comment